There are many approaches to developing a plan, depending on the volume, scope and activities that need to be completed, time and time. In this article, we’ll look at the planning process in terms of what it’s trying to answer. In terms of distance education or online education, there are also things to consider, such as a plan to be able to answer the following questions;
- What is the current problem with the establishment of distance education justifying this planning process?
- Which parties are involved in comparing the remote education institution? Who are the clients, stakeholders, applicants, students, employees, categorized and uncategorized staff of the organizational structure of the institution?
- What products and services are identified in the continuous cycle of the remote educational institution’s production cycle – the level of enrollment and transition, with the determination of the expected results and the measurement of the success of these results – enrollment in the transition?
- What/what desired situation is determined by the analysis of remote school problems?
- Is the desired situation in line with values, vision and mission?
- Are there enough resources and opportunities to implement and execute the plan? If not, what are the alternatives?
- What are the results, timing, accountability and budget, assessing the results of the entire plan from start to finish?
The ICT or IT department should be actively involved in the process, in particular in determining the scope of the plan. Each perimeter is defined in the context of achieving vision and mission of distance education and university, if it is a two-mode institution. The Ministry must ensure that any ambiguity is minimized when determining the scope and conditions of the planning assignment. The expected result should be clear and quantifiable, including the results.
Ultimately, each perimeter must have different and quantifiable results, time frames, responsibilities and budgets. This is necessary to properly assess the results. The adjacent application must contain specifications, standards and configurations of computer hardware and software. This is the policy and procedure for acquiring, implementing and servicing. This aspect should also take into account the dynamics and speed at which computer technologies, both software and hardware, become obsolete. Therefore, they must integrate this into the policy and procurement process of software and hardware.
The main purpose of the REMOTE SCHOOL IT plan is to equip it to fulfill the mission of the educational institution to provide technical support for distance education. Customers here are usually students, employees, entrants and the public. Services adapted to these identified objects should be well described, and technology support should also determine the “how” and continuity of service that ensures continuity. Any entity identified in this process must be included in the planning process to provide feedback, restructure the process, and trust the plan itself.
New remote and advanced learners will find these tools very useful in computer learning and online learning. With this product you don’t need any books or software – only Windows PCs with Internet Explorer/Firefox. Print graduation certificates with your name on them – great for a resume. Find out what you need to know to pass the certification exams. Business leaders can view reports on employees’ work. 100% money back guarantee 7 days. Pay once. No hidden costs!